Building on our tradition of lovingkindness
Our chapel was opened in November 1947 and served for many years as a venue for community concerts, synagogue services and social events. Currently used solely as a venue for funeral services, we can accommodate 300 attendees on the main floor. We have assisted hearing devices on hand for use by attendees. Cohanim may view funeral services online from our new facility which is adjacent to the chapel.
The front foyer of the Chapel displays the names of the “Kind Donators to the New Building 1947”