two column dark blue
The editor is mostly WYSIWYG, it supports drag-and-drop uploads with picture captions, has dropdowns with list of links and list of attached files, easy to insert in the page.
The editor has limited functionality compared to even the basic PmWiki editing. This is intentional, the goal is to be simpler to start and use, especially for newcomers.
The HTML5 code produced by the browser is converted to a small subset of PmWiki markup when a page is saved, so the page histories stay mostly clean and simple.
Text formats ↑
You can have
- and any combin
ati on of thesethose.
- Ctrl+B to toggle bold.
- Ctrl+I to toggle italic.
- Ctrl+K to open the “Link” dialog
- Tab to indent and Shift+Tab or Backspace to unindent a list item or a quote block
Besides the regular text, the following block elements are supported:
- H2 Heading
- Code block (pre-formatted text)
- Quote block (citations, like from e-mail), nesting possible
- Lists (ordered and bulleted),
- nesting is possible, see List demo.